Give everyone an appreciation all at once!
This feature allows admins to send a PRIVATE appreciation from the company to each user as shown below. This appreciation will appear in reports as an 'Adjustments'.
Please Note: The character limit per appreciation note is 2,000.
The only way to undo this action is to manually delete the private appreciations for these users or do a global negative adjustment.
Giving a Bulk Appreciation
To give a Bulk Appreciation, please do the following:
- As an Admin, click on the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner (next to your profile picture and name)
- Select "Admin Tools"
- On the left side of the page, select "Bulk Appreciations"
- Next, select "Upload Appreciations" (you will then enter in your MFA password)
- You will then select "Download Current Template"
Once you have downloaded your template, this will create a spreadsheet of your entire Org Chart with certain columns that need to be filled out appropriately.
Using the template:
Each column in the template needs to be filled out in order for the spreadsheet to upload successfully. Here are a few things to keep in mind when adding the information to the columns.
- Email - the email needs to match the email used in Motivosity
- Amount - the amount needs to be a whole number and not a decimal or cent value
- Company Values - this column can remain blank but we give you the ability to apply it to a company value that you have added to the system if desired. If this column remains blank, it will be automatically counted as a 'Just Because' value which is used when someone does not choose a value in the system.
- Note - this is for you to add the appreciation description or note that explains why this appreciation is giving to the chosen users.
Uploading the Template
Once you are finished with your template, you'll head back to Motivosity and click the "Select File" button. Find and select the spreadsheet you would like to upload and then select "Save".
You will shortly receive an email letting you know if the import was successful or encountered any errors. If your report ran into any errors while uploading, you can always reach out to our amazing Support Team by submitting a ticket here!