- Select "Insight" on the top banner of the home page.
- Then 'Recognition' and 'Manager Appreciation'
- You can filter by time frame, manager on the top right by selecting the carrot drop down button.
- eNPS - This is the employee net promoter score per manager
- Appreciation - This is the percentage of direct reports each manager has appreciated.
- Feedback - This is the amount of direct reports that have had a feedback session in the selected time frame.
Who is Visible?
Under eNPS you will only see those who have 3 or more direct reports. This is is to maintain confidentiality. If "Mark" (in the example below) only had 1 direct report he would not show up. It would be obvious that his one direct report is who gave the -60 to -20 eNPS score. When looking at appreciation, you'll see more managers because who they give to isn't confidential.
Where's the Data Coming From?
The data is Sunburst chart is pulling from trend data. Assuming you are looking at the current quarter, the Sunburst would be the current quarters worth of 90 day snapshots.
How the Heat Map Works
Leslie's score (in the example above) is not determined only by her direct reports. Everyone in the organization below her is building toward her overall score (see below)
That means that April as a manager with 3 direct reports is building toward Leslies's score. Leslies score builds toward Ron's score (in the example above). Basically anyone in the organization below you is building toward that manager eNPS. We want to facilitate conversation with the manager of, "Something under your realm of control is going on. How can we help create a better employee experience for those people?"