Oops! Redeemed the wrong card!
So, an Amazon card was meant to be purchased and instead accidentally chose Bed, Bath, and Beyond and clicked "Buy Now"? First off, we apologize for this mishap and understand it may feel like Buddy the Elf when someone tries to tell him Santa isn't real.
Sadly, we are unable to refund or exchange the card for two main reasons.
1. We are not the supplier of the cards. We work through a company called Tango Card to supply the cards to you. If you'd like to reach out to them to discuss this, it's cs@Tangocard.com.
2. There is no way for us to confirm whether the redeem code has been deleted and hasn't been stored anywhere else on the user's end.
Though you may reach out to Tango Card's customer support, their response is similar to our second reason. Once you click "Buy Now" on any card and receive the order code, they can not refund or exchange your card.
Here are a couple of options to try and make up for this blunder.
1. Ask around the office to see if anyone wants the card accidentally purchased.
2. There are websites out there that will purchase the card back at a small loss. Do a search for "sell e-gift cards" and find many sites willing to buy the card.
3. Your company can refund the amount redeemed back to the user.
Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and hope your next redeeming experience is much better.