Please Note: This article applies to companies who sign in to Motivosity directly. If you were redirected to another page during sign in, your company is using a Single-Sign-On (SSO) integration. For help with SSO sign-in, click here.
- To reset your password, navigate to the Motivosity Login Page and enter in your work email. After, select "Next"
- Next, select "Forgot Password"
- You will then be taken to a screen where you will enter in your work email. Enter in your email and select "Send Email"
- After, a password reset email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password. Select the "Reset Password" button. (Please Note: If you do not receive a password reset email, check this article for common solutions to this and other problems with sign-in.)
- The next screen will allow you to reset your password. Once you have entered your password, select "Reset Password". You will then be logged in to Motivosity!
If you are still having trouble signing in to Motivosity, please reach out to our amazing Motivosity Support Team by submitting a ticket here.