We're proud to announce some minor changes coming to the standard 'Satisfaction Survey' questions. While they may seem small, they are backed by years of research and more than 200,000 employee surveys from companies across the world.
If you would like to see the exact differences between the two surveys, you can see them below with bolded words highlighting any changes.
- I receive recognition or praise at least once a week
- My manager or supervisor cares about me as a person
- I have a best friend at work
- I would not take another similar job for 10% more money
- I tell my friends they should work here. [eNPS]
- I agree with and live by our company values
- I receive frequent appreciation for my work.
- I have a positive relationship with my manager.
- I feel connected to my team.
- I would not take another similar job for 10% more money.
- I tell my friends they should work here.
- Employees agree with and live by our company values.
How will the new questions look on Motivosity?
Here's an example of using a $2 sweetener. If you'd like to learn more about sweeteners, click here.
What happens to my past survey results?
Nothing - the questions will match up exactly as they have in the past. You don't have to worry about doing anything and the data will continue to be matched with your historical results.
What if I want to go back to the old questions?
We highly recommend sticking with the new updated questions since it will not have any effect on your survey results. However, if you'd like you are welcome to do that. It will require you to create a custom survey using the old questions listed above. You can read through instructions to do that here.