Are you an admin and wanting to know how to review an Achievement Submission? Look no further! Please follow the steps below!
- Please start by heading to your Motivosity homepage and clicking the 'Awards' tab near the top.
- Once you're at the 'Awards' page please click 'Review Nominations & Achievements' near the title 'Awards I manage'.
- From here, you'll see two tabs called 'Nominations' and 'Achievement Approvals'. Click 'Achievement Approvals' and you'll be able to see the achievements users completed!
- Now you know where to find 'Achievement Approvals' and how to award the users who're completing achievements!
Award All - Reviewed everyone's completed achievement? Award the users listed!
Award Now - Award a user individually!
Decline - Looks like they haven't met the completed activity criteria. Try again next time!
Awarding a User
- To award a user please follow the steps above this section to 'Achievement Approvals'. Once finished, you'll see this page and you're going to click 'Award Now'.
- A pop-up modal will appear and ask to add a message for Andy's achievement. You'll also be able to choose how much the user receives within the 'Award Amount'.
- Once you've finished filling out the information you can go ahead and click 'Give Award'!
Declining an Achievement
- Head to the 'Achievement Approvals' tab and select the user you'd like to decline.
- A modal will pop up and ask to input information as to why the user was declined.
- Once you've given the reason for the decline go ahead and click 'Decline'
Still have questions? No worries! Please reach out to our amazing Support Team by clicking here.