Motivosity can integrate with your Azure AD system beyond using single sign-on! You can use this integration to help synchronize your employees profiles from Azure into Motivosity in just a few simple steps! To get started, please review the steps below.
Before You Get Started...
Please be sure you have the appropriate access from Azure to configure this integration. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Integration Team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following steps will walk you through how to integration Motivosity with Azure AD
- Getting started, we'll select the "Setup" icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- We'll then select "Integrations" on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the integrations page, select the "Azure" tile.
- A modal will appear asking if you would like to activate the integration. Go ahead and select "Activate".
- Next, select "Authenticate account".
- To authenticate, select the "New authentication" button here.
- You'll then add your "Authentication Name" (we recommend using your company name). Then add your Directory ID from Azure. If you do not have one, you can leave "common" in the text field. Once this information is filled out, select "Create".
Please Note: B2C extensions object ID's are optional.
- You will then sign in with your Microsoft Account.
- After you have signed in with your Microsoft account, select "Finish".
- You will then be brought to the configuration page. Here you can select an Azure Group you would like to sync over to Motivosity. You'll then want to fill our the Azure fields below to map what fields you would like to pull over from Azure to match the field in Motivosity. Once you are finished, select "Save".
- You will then see the integration appear under "Enabled Applications". Please Note: If you would like to view the integration or edit any information, please select "View Details" or the three dots on the right-hand side.
Running the Integration Manually
Made a change to your org that you want to see now rather than waiting for your scheduled sync, these steps will help walk you through how to run your integration manually to get any changes into the platform when you need them.
- From the Integrations page, select "View Details" on the integration you would like to run.
- You will then be brought to a screen that shows the current details of your integration.
- To run the integration after making any changes to your spreadsheet or HRIS, go ahead and select the "Run Integration" button.
- This will then run the integration workflow and pull any changes that you've made into Motivosity.
If you have any questions or run into any trouble setting up this integration, please feel free to reach out to our amazing Support Team by submitting a ticket here.