Are you starting a health & wellness challenge? Or do you want to announce the new hires that start this week? Maybe someone on your team was camping and heard a Bigfoot yelp at night? Weird.. but whatever your announcement is, this video will show you how to make an announcement inside Motivosity! Also, did you know adolescent bigfoot tracks have been found…? Yes, they were just human-sized feet, but we’re not fooled!
- Select the 'More Actions' icon on the top of the home page
- Select 'make an announcement'
- Enter details in the notes
- Select how long you want to pin the announcement to the top of the home feed. You can pin it for up to 3 days.
- Select an image to upload.
The image should downsize to fit the appropriate section of the platform or will have you crop the image to fit the allotted space. If the image is not loading I would try downsizing or trying a different version of the image. For example, you can try taking a screenshot of the image and re-uploading the screenshot as the image to use, which has been a useful tip we have seen as well. Due to the metadata of the image, this could be a reason it is not uploading or is uploading sideways on the platform when uploaded.