Basic vs Meaningful Appreciation
Did you know that saying, “Thanks for helping me meet Richard Simmons” is totally different than saying “Thank you for walking aimlessly with me through Venice, Italy, and spotting Richard Simmons in a crowd? The highlight of my day was stalking him, meeting him, getting his autograph, and the advice he shared, ‘Love yourself, have a lot of self-worth, and move those buns!’. Best. Work trip. Ever.”
- Select "Appreciate Someone" on the home page.
- Enter the name(s) of people you'd like to appreciate. (Note: you can recognize multiple people at the same time)
- Enter your notes
- Select a value that most aligns with why you are appreciating them.
- Enter a dollar value you would like to give. (Note: you can give $0)
Giving from your Spending Balance
Did you know you can give an appreciation from your giving and spending money? Yeah, if you are out of cash to give, you can regift some $$ to keep spreading the love. You also can give an appreciation with $0, so be sure to give, give, give.
- After you have gone through all the steps to appreciation someone, don't press 'Send it' just yet! Select "Use my 'spending' money"
- Note: You'll be able to see your available balance