Here's how you'll want to get started scheduling a new 1 on 1 schedule with any of your direct reports:
- Navigate to the "Manage" tab
- Select "1 on 1"
- Choose any direct report with the schedule icon on their team card
- Use the scheduler to create a repeating schedule for the direct report
- Select "Schedule"
From here, you should see a new calendar icon with the date of the next meeting in the direct report's team card.
If a meeting needs to be rescheduled, go ahead and do the following:
- Select the direct report team card that you would like to reschedule
- Select the pencil icon next to the current schedule
- Decide if you would like to change the date of the current meeting, create a new repeating schedule, or delete the current schedule
- If you have chosen to change the date of the current schedule or change the repeating schedule, go ahead and use the scheduler to finish rescheduling the 1 on 1
- Select "Save"
You'll now see the new date of the 1 on 1 in the direct report's team card!
Way to go getting your 1 on 1's scheduled! You're probably thinking what's next... We'll let's start by preparing for these 1 on 1's here.